Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Like a puzzle piece.

I was on set today, can't tell you where exactly or for what because it's confidential but I can tell you what I was doing while I was waiting to do some  "extra" work. I was working on a new song. It's called God of many meanings and while I was working on that song; in my mind, I came across... The puzzle piece, a small puzzle piece that with many other pieces to the puzzle I can create a finished picture!

I can see clearly now! For I have found my lost puzzle pieces! Just as in one person has an Idea and another person has one and another and another. We can put our minds together to make a more clear picture. A lot of things can be interpreted in different ways, different meanings for different people. the biggest argument that people make that I can think of, is the bible.Some people say the bible says this and others say the bible says that but if we would just stop arguing and put our heads together we can come up with a true answer!

Somethings that go on in people's heads are important because we are important ( we are all children of God).  and just telling them that they are wrong is not going to help them. In fact, it's going to put them down; which God said not to do because we don't know who that person is or what they are talking about because what they say could be true. When you do that you're judging the person; it's like your all up in the koolaid and don't even know the flavor!

I  don't think anyone is truly wrong because in every religion there is something that is right! We are all trying to find out who God is and some of us know, others don't... That's why we should put our heads together and listen to what our brothers and sisters say, even if it doesn't make any sense. We might miss something if we don't. Just remember united we stand and divided we fall; that works on a spiritual level too!

No comments:

Post a Comment