Monday, October 10, 2011

We Still Can!

I plan to throw my first concert soon, maybe some time in December. I want to raise money for a new implant so I can hear better. So that I am able to continue doing what I love to do, what I believe God is calling me to do.

I'm going to call the concert We Still Can because I believe We Still Can! No matter what it is that we are going through. No matter how hard the devil pressures us or oppresses us, we can still do the things that we want and we can still get the things that we need  because we are strong and we are God's children. He didn't make us weak and he didn't give us the spirit of fear.

I just want to be able to produce good music for people so they can be entertained, so they can be encouraged by the the words that I speak. I don't want to just give people a bunch of meaningless words to listen to. I want to fill them up with words that mean something and maybe change they're life's someday  because my raps which I see no different than poetry are full of encouraging and blessing words that come from my heart.

2 comments: